SWIRCA & More is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to organize and coordinate office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency. This is a full-time postion. Business hours are 8 AM- 4:30 PM.
Duties include but are not limited to: taking minutes and coordinating committee meetings; maintain a supply of inventory by checking stock; ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; keep electronic sign updated; develop monthly board packets in conjunction with President; responsible for developing two monthly newsletters to donors and supporters, as well as staff; maintain community calendar; organize and lead the USDA food commodity program guaranteeing compliance with codes.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Exercise sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Adept at planning and organizing
- Must show initiative
- Maintain integrity
- Offer adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- High School diploma
- Two years of administrative experience
- knowledge of accounting and basic management practices
- Valid Indiana Drivers License
Submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SWIRCA & More is an equal opportunity employer.