Successfully prepare for retirement and embrace the encore of life!
SWIRCA & More is excited to announce a new program we will be offering this spring called Boomer Bootcamp. Successfully plan for your retirement with this free unbiased seminar. Sessions are held Wednesday nights in April at SWIRCA & More. Topics include legal queries, health insurance, financial planning and end of life planning.
Follow this link for more information or to register- http://www.swirca.org/boomer-bootcamp/
Spring Quarterly Tropicana Night
Enjoy dinner at SWIRCA & More then head over to Tropicana on April 23rd. Each guest will receive a $15 token to test their luck on the boat. Tickets are $10 and are on sale from Tuesday, March 31st- Tuesday April 21st.
Click here for more information!
5 Ways Congress Can Support Seniors in 2015
1. Protect and assist low-income Medicare beneficiaries
2. Renew the Older Americans Act (OAA) and the Elder Justice Act (EJA)
3. Restore investments in aging services
4. Protect and strengthen long-term home care under Medicaid
5. Improve access to elder falls prevention and chronic disease self-management programs.
For additional information on each topic and the complete article please visit: 5 Ways Congress Can Support Seniors in 2015