(812) 464-7817 or (866) 400-0779
The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) was created to provide aged and/or disabled individuals with direct access to information and knowledge on topics such as eligibility for government services, access to community resources, options regarding long-term health care, and much more.
SWIRCA & More is staffed with full-time Options Counselors who are available to look at a person’s needs and go over options that may be available to them. The ADRC is completely unbiased and provides assistance to individuals of all income levels, free of charge.
We can help with…
• Government Services • In-Home Care Services
• Medicare • Medical Equipment
• Medicare Part D • Case Management
• Medicaid • Housing
• Veteran’s Admin. • Food Pantry Referrals
• Social Security • Ombudsman
• Transportation • Legal Assistance
• Community Resources • Support Groups
• Nutrition • Adult Protective Services
• Nursing Homes • Senior Health Insurance
We Can Also Provide Long-Term Care Counseling to Answer Important Questions:
• What are your long-term care needs?
• What factors should you consider when making long-term care decisions?
• What is the difference between assisted living and nursing home living?
• What needs to be in place before entering a nursing home?
• What other options are available?
What is SHIP?
The State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) is a free & unbiased counseling program provided by the Indiana Department of Insurance for Medicare beneficiaries in Indiana. We are part of a federal network of State Health Insurance Assistance Programs located in every state. SHIP is a non-profit organization designed to provide an unbiased place for seniors and pre-retirees to find answers to their health insurance questions. All of our services are free.
SHIP is not affiliated with any insurance company or agency and does not sell insurance. We are staffed by a crew if volunteer counselors who have completed intensive training to offer you free and objective assistance in complete confidence.
Have questions about Medicare? Contact our ADRC at (812) 464-7817 or 1-866-400-0779. Ask your questions over-the-phone or schedule a face-to-face appointment.